Required Documents for Online Application:
Applications to Master and Ph.D. programs are submitted online via our Online Application System. Please make sure that you have all the required documents in digital form before starting your application.
- Passport Photocopy
- Resume (C.V)
- Diploma or Interim Certificate of Graduation
- Academic Intent Letter (Motivation Letter)
- Language Proficiency Exam Result
- Reference Contact Information
* Applications to Master and Ph.D. programs are submitted online via our Online Application System. Please make sure that you have all the required documents in digital form (softcopy) before starting your application. Documents cannot be submitted in hardcopies.
* All documents should be submitted in English or Turkish. Documents written in other languages should be translated and notarized. Applications in other languages will be
* You are allowed to upload one file per document type. If your document (transcript for example) comes in more than one file, you are required to merge the files together before uploading.
* You will be required to show the hard copies of the original documents submitted above on the day of registration.
*Please, do not upload other documents apart from those mentioned above.
Required Documents for Scholarship Application:
*Application for Scholarship is an optional part of the Online Application Form.
Scholarships are based on academic success with consideration of the financial situation of the applicant.
For Scholarship application, please upload:
1- Statement of Financial Need.
(Scholarship Appeal should clarify the candidate’s financial status, and state any special circumstances that qualify him/her for the scholarship. It should also indicate the source of income/ financial support received by the applicant during his/her previous studies).
2- Income Statement
Income Statement can be one of the following:
-Bank statement of the applicant or his/her funding family member, (showing Bank balance or transactions of the last 3 months).
-Proof of a previously obtained scholarship or scholarship offer.
-Income Statement showing the monthly salary of the applicant or his/her funding family member.